Schiele provides vacuum coating systems modified to specific products or coatings, which apart from being used within the wood processing industry, can also be employed in countless other fields of application. The most varied coating agents can be applied to the most varied work pieces. There are no limits in terms of the shape of the work piece. Considerably high feed rate speeds can be accomplished.
- Highest standard of coating quality through reliable Schiele VACUMAT® application technology that has been proven successful for decades.
- All-over coating without interruption of the production procedure in one working process.
- Targeted application of individual work piece segments with push-push operation.
- Single component coating is an optional feature.
- The highest standard of flexibility in the processing of various work piece dimensions by easily interchangeable VACUMAT® templates.
- Superb efficiency. Feed rates of up to 300 m/min and more can be reached depending on the work piece, e.g., "continuous” pipe is being coated in the upper right hand picture.
- Brilliant surfaces, coating strength of 10 to 200 g/m2, depending on the coating system.
- Waste free use of the material inventory.
- Diverse coating mediums can be used, e.g., water based varnish, UV varnish, water UV varnish, oil, wax, etc.
- Machine cooling in the application wet area and external medium management are possible.
- The VACUMAT SpecialCoat® can be fitted with a special interior coating that makes cleaning easier when changing the coating medium.
- High production reliability. The VACUMAT® has been designed for a 24-hour operation.
A number of system components can be selected for optimizing quality and increasing efficiency, e.g., coating medium heater to influence the rheology, UV dryer for all-over drying, automatic coating medium filter, automatic coating medium refill, etc.
Ranges of application
The application possibilities of the VACUMAT SpecialCoat® have no set boundaries. The VACUMAT SpecialCoat® is technically precise in every type of job operation with a suitably balanced coating medium. In the Schiele-Technical Center experimental tests and operations can be simulated. Please contact our application experts for further information concerning your needs or questions.