Vacuum coating of profile elements and surfaces regardless of the profile, without waste and overspray. Various coating mediums can be employed. All round coating and coating of individual segments are possible all in one pass, without having to interrupt the production process. Brilliant surfaces are the result.
- Highest standard of coating quality through reliable Schiele VACUMAT® application technology that has been proven successful for decades.
- All-over coating without interruption of production procedure in one working process.
- Targeted application of individual work piece segments with push-push operation.
- Single component coating is an optional feature.
- The highest standard of flexibility in the processing of various work piece dimensions by easily interchangeable VACUMAT® templates.
- Superb efficiency. Feed rates of up to 200 m/min and more can be obtained depending on the work piece.
- Brilliant surfaces, coating strength of 10 to 200 g/m2, depending on the coating system.
- Waste free use of the material inventory.
- Diverse coating mediums can be used, e.g., water based varnish, UV varnish, water UV varnish, oil, wax, etc.
- Machine cooling in the application wet area and external medium management are possible.
- The VACUMAT MasterCoat® can be fitted with a special interior coating, which makes cleaning easy when changing the coating medium.
- High production reliability. The VACUMAT® has been designed for a 24-hour operation.
A number of system components can be selected for optimizing quality and increasing efficiency, e.g., coating medium heater to influence the rheology, UV dryer for all-over drying, automatic coating medium filter, automatic coating medium refill.
Ranges of application
Priming, varnishing and coating of work components made of wood, e.g., window and door elements, profile boards, moldings, flooring, casings, paneling and interior finishing elements, etc. For application use outside the wood processing industry Schiele offers the VACUMAT SpecialCoat®, a technically perfected machine concept that is universally usable.